Command Education students who partook in the last-minute intensive program were admitted to:
Harvard, Dartmouth, Columbia, UPenn, Northwestern, NYU, Princeton, Brown, UMich, UVA
Sam was one of those students.
University of Chicago
“Jasi is awesome—I didn’t know what to expect from working with Command Education, but now I feel prepared for college.”
– Sam Daniels
How Command Education Helped Sam
Sam reluctantly submitted his Early Decision application at 11:57 p.m. on November 1st, but knew he could have done better. He sought the guidance of a Command Education Senior Mentor, Jasi.
Jasi explained the importance of crafting a cohesive narrative that threads through all of his application materials. Together they worked to:
- Rewrite a stand-out personal essay that aligns his experiences with his worldview
- Correctly evaluate best-fit reach, match, and safety schools and balance his college list
- Reorder his Activities List to be more compelling for admissions committees
- Emphasize his strengths and unique candidacy through targeted supplemental essays
- Tailor his applications to the distinct values of each university he applied to
- Create a step-by-step schedule and to-do list to ensure timely submission
Sam was admitted to the University of Chicago.
What Sam’s Parents Have to Say
“Sam seemed so deflated after submitting his ED app. We knew he was capable of so much more. Jasi gave him the push he needed to regain his confidence; by mid-December he was proud of his application when he pressed ‘submit.”
Schedule a Free Strategy Session
Answer the brief questionnaire below and tell us about your student. We will reach out within 24 hours to schedule your complimentary strategy session.