Passion + Experience = Results
We assist students with any specific aspect of the college admissions process or be there to guide them throughout their entire high school career.
Selecting Chris and his team to help my daughter apply to the perfect college has been one of the best investments I have made. I want to pass on the good news that my daughter will be joining Wharton Class of 2019. We are over the moon!”
The right path
College admissions remains one of the most hotly debated topics of today – and for good reason. Determining which college your child would thrive in can be a long, pricey, and stressful process. Your child’s acceptance will most likely set them on a path for their entire future. And you want this to be the right path. But with the acceptance rates of the nation’s top institutions dwindling every year, the amount of myths surrounding the college admissions and the anxiety associated with the process is no surprise.
At Command Education, we pride ourselves on our inside knowledge of the college admissions process. Our counseling team is spearheaded by current successful Ivy League students who completed their own college process just a few short years ago. Students and families work side-by-side with our entire team, giving our clients access to our skilled counselors’ diverse array of talents and insight. We work as a committee to review your student’s application in order to simulate the actual college admissions process and subject the application to as much constructive criticism as possible.
Focus on what really matters
We believe that every student, with the proper guidance, can be offered admission to a respected college of their choice and find their place in a campus community. Our counselors genuinely care about the students we work with and go to great lengths to ensure that they can confidently put their best foot forward. The college process represents a transformation into an independent young adult. The opportunity to seize your future in your own hands and essentially decide what path you will take in life can be terrifying to a high school student – and we’re here to help.
We want to help dispel the myths surrounding the process and focus on what really matters when it comes to admissions. We have written the essays, taken the tests, submitted the applications, received our acceptance letters – and we want to share what we learned with you.
At Command Education, our counselors work side-by-side with your child to:
- Refine their college list and select schools based on their unique strengths and interests
- Outline an intensive and holistic plan of study for academics as well as a personalized testing schedule
- Select extracurricular and summer activities specifically geared to highlight their distinctive talents
- Determine which schools to visit and learn how to make the most of their time there
- Practice and prepare for presenting their best self during a college interview
- Develop and polish a thorough resume to best present their achievements to colleges as well as for valuable internship opportunities
- Draft and refine a thoughtful personal essay that highlights the unique characteristics they would add to their target colleges’ student body
- Assess offers of admission and most effectively respond to waitlist and deferral letters
We can assist students with any specific aspect of the college admissions process or be there to guide them throughout their entire high school career. Our full range of services as well as our diverse array of price points offers flexibility to families with specific needs or financial limitations.