Hourly One-on-One Mentoring
Work with a counselor on anything on an hourly basis. During private one-on-one sessions, students can receive guidance on any aspect of the college application process, from essay revision to interview prep.
Here are just a few of the different reasons students have worked with us on a limited hourly basis:
Waitlist & deferral services
- Work with our trained counselors to conduct a detailed post-mortem of your original application
- Strategize ways to counter any gaps and bolster weak spots with the perfect letter of continued interest
- Brainstorm concrete, creative action items to get the attention of admissions officers
College essay help
- Many students looking for editing for only one or two essays use our College Essay Review service. However, students that are looking for direct communication with a counselor, especially students who are at the brainstorming and writing stage of the process, not the editing stage, often opt for hourly packages.
Rush extracurricular counseling
- Many students hoping to give their applications a last-minute ‘edge’ will opt for our Internship / Research Opportunity Search services, but we also offer help crafting a standout extracurricular plan on an hourly basis.
Fill out the form below and we will call you back to schedule an appointment for a Free Consultation.